- Application Fee $100
- I-20 (International) Students Application Fee $100
- Recommendation Forms- Once the student's name and grade are entered, please have a Math and Language Arts teacher from the student's current school complete the form, then submit the form directly to the LSA school office. Lower School applicants are required to have only one recommendation form completed.
Schedule Admissions/Placement Testing -
All new students applying for admission to Lutheran South Academy grades 5th-12th will be required to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). Families can register directly on the ISEE website. Payment is made online and registration is necessary in order to take the test. Click here
to register for the ISEE test.
For all levels, these test scores are used as a resource for us to best serve our students. Lutheran South Academy does not base the admission decision solely on the test, but it is one facet taken into consideration in the admission process.
Submit to Lutheran South Academy office:
- A copy of the applicant's complete Immunization Records (PreK3-12th)
- A copy of the applicant's Birth Certificate (PreK3-12th)
- A copy of the Checklist/Development Form From Previous Year (PreK3-1st)
- A copy of the applicant's Report Cards from the last 2 years (2nd-12th)
- A copy of the applicant's Standardized Test results from the last 2 years (K-12th)
- A copy of the applicant's Unofficial Transcript (10th-12th)
- A copy of any Specialized Testing the applicant may haven taken (PK3-12th)
When all of the above steps are completed, you will be contacted to schedule your Parent-Student Interview with the principal. Parent(s) and student are required to attend the interview.
You will be notified by the Director of Admissions concerning the student's acceptance.
Lee Ann Kerr
Director of Admissions