Annual Fund Campaign
What is the Annual Fund?
The Lutheran South Academy Annual Fund consists of hundreds of operating gifts from LSA's loyal alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends. These contributions benefit LSA students and faculty by helping to provide items and pay for events that may not be included in the operating budget. The Annual Fund is a key source of expendable support that impacts virtually every program on our campus. Gifts to the Annual Fund:
- Further our community service efforts
- Enhance academic and student life
- Advance our Christian mission
- Support our areas of greatest need
- Provide the “extras” that help make LSA unique
Last year, contributions to the Annual Fund were used in many different areas of campus life including:
- Security Enhancements
- Student Travel Expenses
- Technology Upgrades
- Professional Development
- Community Events
- Academic Contests
- Campus Facility Repair
- Campus Beautification
Why give to the Annual Fund?
There are many reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You think changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You want to give back to Lutheran South Academy because Lutheran South Academy (Lutheran High School, Lutheran High South) has given so much to you.
- You love Christian education.
So the real question is, why not give to the Annual Fund?
How do I donate?
There are 2 easy ways to make a donation:
- Donate electronically by clicking here.
- Donate by mailing your gift to:
Lutheran South Academy
c/o Annual Fund
12555 Ryewater Drive
Houston, TX 77089
Every gift matters. Make yours today.