Welcome to Lutheran South Academy!
Thank you for your interest in our school. We are excited that you are interested in LSA, and we look forward to meeting both you and your family!
We provide a comprehensive, college preparatory program that develops each student spiritually, academically, physically, and socially through a sound academic program, challenging athletic competition, and opportunities to minister to others. It is this blend which makes our school unique.
LSA is dedicated to a superior academic experience integrated with a consistent, Christian approach to learning for grades PreK3-12. We welcome and affirm the role and responsibility of our parents as partners in this process, and we welcome Christian parents who seek to put Christ at the center of their lives and desire their children to do the same.
Steps to Apply
1. Submit Online Application with non-refundable $100 application fee. We encourage families to begin the application process for the 2022-2023 school year as early as October 1. The application must be completed and supplemental application forms uploaded and submitted before an interview will be scheduled.
2. Upload copies of the following for the applicant:
- Complete Immunization Records (Grades PreK3-12)
- Birth Certificate (Grades PreK3-12)
- Report Cards from last two years (Grades 2-12)
- Unofficial Transcript (Grades 10-12)
- Standardized Test results from last two years (Grades K-12)
- Specialized Testing results, if any (PK3-12)
- Checklist/Development Form from last year (Grades PreK3-1)
3. Request Recommendations from Teachers. While applying online, you can request to have recommendation form sent to a previous or current teacher. Applicants for grades 6-12 are required to have both an English and Math recommendation. Lower School applicants are required to have only one recommendation form completed. Teachers will be able to their send recommendations directly to LSA through our application software.
4. Schedule a Tour and/or Shadow Visit
6. Participate in Parent-Student Interview
After an application has been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with the principal or director of admissions. Parent(s) and student are required to attend the interview.
You will be notified by the director of admissions concerning admission acceptances.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
The Lutheran Education Association of Houston (LEAH) does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.