In order to apply for an I-20 (student visa), you must follow the procedures below:
- Complete the I-20 Admissions Application (online) and submit the registration fee.
- Registration fee is $750 and is non-refundable.
Obtain and forward the following records to us in English:
- A transcript (high school) or most recent report card.
- Complete immunization records.
- A current photo of the student.
- A copy of the student's Passport.
- Student MUST HAVE English proficiency in reading and speaking.
- The student is required to live with a host family if the parents are not here. Lutheran South Academy does not find or provide host families for I-20 students. Whomever the student will be living with must schedule a meeting with the Principal.
- Submit documentation of funds available which will be used to cover the cost of tuition and fees. (NOTE: I-20 students are not eligible to apply for financial assistance.)
- All students must also fill out the TAPPS Athletic Foreign Student Application whether they plan to participate in sports or not. The form can be found under the Lutheran South Academy "Admissions" tab or by clicking the link above.
- Upon acceptance, the total tuition must be paid in full. Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is $21,800.00 and includes all fees except those listed below, which will be billed later if applicable. Tuition is non-refundable unless the visa is denied.
- Senior class trip
- Dual credit college classes and/or Advance Placement Testing/fees
- An I-20 will only be issued when ALL of the above tasks have been completed to the satisfaction of Lutheran South Academy.