The goal of the LSA's dress code is that students present themselves in a clean and neat manner as a representation of Lutheran South Academy. While we recognize the uniqueness of each student and seek to develop individuality, it is also important for each student to understand the concept of appropriate dress for particular situations.
Families can purchase uniforms through Flynn O'Hara School Uniforms, the largest operating uniform provider in the United States. The company is family-owned and operated, and has been in business for 45 years. Flynn O'Hara services more than 1,600 schools nationwide, and can produce quality pieces to uphold our standard of excellence.
Ways to Order Uniforms
- Online. Visit www.flynnohara.com/school/TX009
- In Store. Visit us at our closest servicing retail location: Houston store is located at Shoppes at Memorial Village, 1022 Wirt Road, Suite 322, Houston, TX 77055
- Over the Phone. Call us toll-free at 800.441.4122
PLEASE NOTE: Students may also wear our Nike LSA Apparel as part of their uniform. These items can be purchased from our Nike Spirit Store on campus.
- Lower School and Middle School students may wear any Nike dri-fit polo and outerwear from the store.
- High School boys can purchase their entire uniform from our Nike Spirit Store with Nike golf shorts, Nike dri-fit polos, and Nike outerwear.
- High School girls may purchase polos and outerwear from the Nike store to wear as part of their uniform.